Friday, April 10, 2020

MY SOUL MATE

This is for you my dear best friend. 
You are the one I can tell my soul to, who can relate to me like no other, who can laugh with me to no extent, who I can cry with when times are tough, who can help me with the problems of my life. 
Never have you ever turned your back to me.
I do not think you know how much it means to me.
I love you so much for listening to me even when inside you are dying.
And I always look upto you because you are just magnanimous.
I hope you know that I am always there to listen to you, laugh, cry and help in every possible way.
And I will try my best to be atleast half the friend you are to me.
I hope you know that I am truly not the person I am today without you.
You are the best thing that happened to me in my life and you are a blessing in disguise to me forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...