Thursday, September 5, 2024

Pearls of Wisdom

When alphabets were aliens to me, 

You were there. 

When I was new to writing, 

You held my hand. 

The manners with which I speak today, they are all imbibed from you. 

You punished me when I was wrong and made me realize my mistake. 

You helped me learn from my mistakes and corrected them with all the efforts it took.

For me , every moment is Teachers Day for I admire and respect all my teachers everyday not only on this day. 

To all my teachers, parents, friends, who have taught me something in some or the other way 

All that I have to say is: 

Thank you so much for working so hard for us, showering light upon us, encouraging our dreams and goals. 

I know it’s your duty but as students, it’s our responsibility to make your day and show our immense love to you on this day and every day. 

Without you teachers , no other profession would have been formed . Teachers play a crucial role in every single profession .

As students , we test your patience a lot , thank you for bearing with all of our mischief , understanding the students point of view and being friendly always . 

I understand it takes immense hard work and background work to deliver a lecture standing for hours together , you deliver to us effortlessly . 

That’s what I admire the most , the next being your patience and determination . 

Today , it’s time for all of you to relax , sit back and enjoy , leave it all to your students . 

This is a heartfealt note from all of your students who you treat as your own . 

To all my teachers , thank you for making me who I am today and with your help , I am sure I will reach great heights . 

On a personal end , I am really fond of teaching 

So , who knows ? I may join your community anytime soon 😋... 



2 comments:

Pearls of Wisdom

When alphabets were aliens to me,  You were there.  When I was new to writing,  You held my hand.  The manners with which I speak today, the...