Saturday, August 3, 2024

Though It All !

When I feel lost, I look and there you are, right behind me. 
A pillar of strength, you walk with me hand in hand. 
In times of joy, sorrow, you are always there as a constant support. 
Your smile lights up every room you enter. 
With you around, everything feels right. 
Through every challenge, big or small, 
You lift me up whenever I fall.
Together we laugh (share the best moments), together we cry (share the worst moments) as well, 
With you by my side, everything feels alright. 
Our friendship and the memories we have shared are perfectly etched in the heart. 
Thank you, dear friend, for all you do, 
In this journey of life, I am really glad I have you. 
Our bond is so strong, it will never end. 
Happy friendship day, my constant.






2 comments:

Pearls of Wisdom

When alphabets were aliens to me,  You were there.  When I was new to writing,  You held my hand.  The manners with which I speak today, the...