Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Happy Hour

 Memories have the power to make you both happy and sad at the same time.
The worst part is that my happy days ( best memories ) last only for seconds and the worst ones drag for weeks.  
In happy hours warm light , 
We remember all the times so bright and close to the heart. 
With our loved ones and friends , we laugh , enjoy and make the most of the time spent together. 
In this moment , troubles fade , 
In our hearts , joy is made. 
All these simple times are cherished as the clock gently chimes. 
The greatest joys of life are happy memories.
Our job is to make the best use of every moment and make as many happy memories as possible. 


2 comments:

Pearls of Wisdom

When alphabets were aliens to me,  You were there.  When I was new to writing,  You held my hand.  The manners with which I speak today, the...