Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you.
Our friendship is a gift we share.
I can be myself around you,
Safe in your love and care.
I miss you when you’re out of sight;
Our friendship bond was meant to be.
Through fun and fears, play and tears,
We help each other heal and grow.
I prize our time--the days, the years,
More than you can know.
Just harmony for me and you,
The two of us--a perfect blend.
A friend is like a song,
Soothing to the brain,
Distracting us from trouble,
Neutralizing pain.
Colour may fade, the sun may not shine, the moon may not be bright, heartbeats may stop, and lives may pass, but our friendship I will treasure till the day my heart stops. 
Thank you for always advising me and always saying your honest opinions aloud. You are my saviour, for real. 







2 comments:

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...