Saturday, December 23, 2023

The Multi Talented Singing Diva

 You can unequivocally multitask.
You are a multi-talented musician. You sing, dance and write with immense passion. 
A voice that rises, soaring high.
Within one note, an emotion unfolds, every single emotion portrayed through just one tune, rhythm and song.
To sing is to feel, to touch(melt) hearts.
Whenever I feel low or down or stressed, I just plug in my earphones and listen to these mesmerizing voices-so smooth and soothing.
How can someone be so talented and gifted?
What a Voice!!What a Voice!!
Hard to describe...
Tell me who's not in love with that voice? Sweetest of all, I must say!!
Perfection at its best!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...