Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Adhuri Kahani !

 All the dreams are melting before our eyes.
But there is a little hope left in the heart.
The harsh truth is that love is born only once, once it's no more, it's forever gone. It's impossible to love the same person twice.
Did you love me wholeheartedly?
Did this story of ours turn out to be something you never imagined?
My dear, did it cause immense pain? - the bitter truth, the haunting past and memories. 
Our imagination of this beautiful tale of ours was far from reality.
A troubled mind, an incomplete story (Adhuri Kahani).
What could have happened to us?
We deserved a better ending darling.





2 comments:

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...