Monday, June 19, 2023

l' amitié ( friendship )

 Friendship is understood by each individual in their own way . It is a relationship between people in which there is mutual kindness , respect , trust , and love .  
Thank you for fighting with the world for me ! 
I may forget anyone but I will NEVER forget a friend who has been with me in all my testing times . 
I don't know how you heard , 
When I didn't even say a word . 
How do you understand me so well ? 
Amity is knowing what " I am okay " really means . 
It's looking beyond what's seen on the outside . 
It's calling them at 3 AM and speaking rubbish - on random topics - none of you mind the time or the duration of the call , you just enjoy the conversation . 
A caring and understanding friend doesn't have to speak loud . A soft sms or let me say , sometimes a harsh one too if they don't listen because that's what friends do . It's not really the mouth that speaks but it is the heart that feels . 
Earlier , I didn't understand the meaning of friendship but as soon as you all came into my life , I fell in love with the concept of friendship . 
When we are together , kabhi kushi kabhi gham hai . But in the end , happiness takes the upper hand - it wins kyunki hum saath saath hai my comrade . 
Who will love you more than I do ? Kyun ki tera yaar hoon mai. 




1 comment:

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...