Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Silent Advice

 I may never be able to understand everything you are going through , 
But if you need some to talk to , I promise I will always be there . 
I may not be able to take your sorrow away , 
But I can very well make your day brighter . 
If you ever feel left out , just give me a call . 
Sometimes , just being there is what matters . Not to fix anything or to do anything in particular , but just to let us feel we are cared and supported . 
People always don't need advice . All they really need is a hand to hold , an ear to listen and a heart to understand them . 
" Be a rainbow in someone else's cloud " . 

2 comments:

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...