Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Sensitivity

   Your sensitivity is not a sign of weakness. 
 It makes you unique and beautiful. 
Someone asked me: 
What's my weakness?
I replied: I am sensitive , smallest things hurt me. 
They asked me what's my strength? 
I replied: Smallest things make me happy too. 
As I grew older , I realized that there's a flavour of strength too to my sensitivity. It's just that I value emotions a lot.
Let us now talk about the beauty of sensitivity. 
You care. 
You want to create a change. 
You show empathy. 
You listen when people speak. 
You don't let anyone stay sad or feel low.
You support everyone. 
Don't you think such people are rare. 
Isn't that something people should be reaching out for? 
Don't shy away from your gift. Use it and inspire others to do the same. 
All great people are sensitive. It's just that they became strong through experiences in life. Sensitive people are the artists , the musicians , the teachers , the counselors and what not. 
Be proud to say that yes, I am sensitive and I have a heart of gold. 



2 comments:

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...