Monday, November 14, 2022

Happy Children's Day

 Every child is a different kind of flower, and all together, they make this world a beautiful garden. 
Never let the child in you astray- I SAID NEVER. 
We as children carry hope for a brighter tomorrow and we are the future. 
There are a few things we can't buy, everyone say it's money and happiness but do you know what I would say? I would say it's our childhood. 
Without us, the world would be devoid of sunshine, laughter and love. 
So, enjoy everyday and especially, this day. Embrace each moment and smile- that's what makes us unique and the world happier. 
Nothing is more precious than a child's smile. 
Your bachpan will be lost forever if you miss and lose this opportunity right now( at this moment ). 
Happy children's day to all the shining stars out there. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...