Friday, September 23, 2022

Mon Enfance

 My mother tells me about it, 
And I remember a bit. 
The time when I was too innocent, 
The time which was excellent. 
I used to play with my toys and enjoy, that's all I knew, 
And my life was filled with happiness and joy. 
If you carry your childhood with you, you will never get old. 
Sometimes, I wish I had a time machine to go back to my childhood days and capture all the memories. I want to go back not for the memories but to live all the moments for the second time. 
I miss those childhood days, where we were happy uncondiotionally, without even knowing the value of happiness. 
No exam stress, 
No homeworks, 
No school, 
No waking up early, 
No thoughts, 
No overthinking, 
No worries, 
We only did what made us happy and those were the days we laughed and smiled without wondering about what other people would think, and without any inhibitions. 



2 comments:

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...