Friday, July 1, 2022

Forever Friends

 If sorrow was paper, I would throw it away without a second thought. 
If happiness was water, I would drink it. 
If dreams were everlasting, I would live forever. 
At times, life is hard but friendship keeps us pressing on. 
A true emotion it is from the heart, 
It's there right from the start. 
Friendship is a network which doesn't require any recharge, charging, roaming, validity, and activation, just be careful not to switch off your heart because that is where friendship resides. 
F avourite memories 
R eal feelings 
I nner secrets
E mbarassing yet enjoyable moments 
D reams of the heart 
S uccesses and failures 
H ard times and celebrations 
I nspirational talks
P layful days and serious times
True friends 
A ceept you as you are 
B elieve in you 
C elebrate your successes 
D efend you 
E ncourage you 
F orgive you no matter what 
G ive you what you want 
H ave patience( deal with you patiently) 
I nspire you 
J udge you 
K eep your secrets 
L ove you for who you are 
M ake you feel better when you are down 
N ever abandon you 
O pen doors for you 
P oint fingers at you when you are mistaken and correct you 
Q uell your fears 
R estore your confidence 
S hare your joys and sorrows 
T ell you the truth 
U nderstand you best 
V alue you 
W ant the best for you 
X pect the best from you 
Y ank you back to reality when you are day dreaming sometimes😋
Z ero in on what's wrong. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...