Wednesday, January 5, 2022

To All My Friends...

 Small Little Words, 

Sweet Sugary Souvenirs. 

An acquintance is always small. 

In this friendship, time is always insufficient. 

There would be thousands of stories amongst us but yet another new story keeps adding up. 

Friendship isn't something that could be learnt like a song or a dance, 

If you ask me personally as to what it is, I would say it's a lesson no book can teach us. 

It is something that doesn't come to us when we wish for it and it doesn't leave you when you wanna let go of it. 

If you ask me who a friend is, I would say he/she is a wealth that can't be inherited or more like a precious treasure. 

They dedicate their life for you by sharing affection,care and helping you in everyway possible. 

Driving away all the loneliness in you. 

One can't appreciate their life if they are unable to remember the small little things they did with their friends. 

Friendship is a sweet memory imprinted in our hearts. 

Even a smile has no value without tears and it is our friends who make us smile even when we have tears in our eyes. 

They consider your struggles as theirs and live your dreams entrusting your success to yourself. 





4 comments:

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...