Monday, November 22, 2021

College Life

Being in inter 2nd year is one of the best times of college life because at this moment, we get both the care of seniors and love of juniors. 
I wish time could stop at this moment. 
Life in Inter is also beautiful though it's hectic and stresssful, it's all for a purpose and for our bright future. 
I love my teachers and my freinds. 
College especially Inter friends are the best in terms of caring, loving, supporting and giving their best friendship and bringing their core values to the forefront respecting everyone equally. 
College is a place where a group of strangers meet that turn out to be a wonderful family at the end. 
In the 1st year, we are the pawns. We are ministers in the 2nd year and we become the kings of the campus by the end of these 2 most stressful yet fantastic years. 


2 comments:

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...