Monday, August 23, 2021

A Sister is Forever

 A sister is a sister forever, a bond that never diminishes. 
A friend who is kind and caring, a sibling God gifted me with for sharing everything and anything without any fear or hesitation. 
Few ties are profound and deep. And with so much affection abound. 
Though some thoughts are expressed rarely, love endures and survives every test. 
She is someone who is always there for you when you need her.
She listens, values and supports you no matter what. 
As growth you ponder, 
your feelings grow fonder. 
And life tells you one truth that a sister is a large part of you and she is your other half. 
Happy Raksha Bandhan to all my sisters, I can't thank you all enough for making me and helping me be the person I am today. 




6 comments:

  1. Wow!! the words you used is awesome and very meaning full I loved it ����

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice you are so talented Iam telling this from bottom of my heart manogna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much akshara and abhi means alot!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...