Monday, June 21, 2021

My First Love


One day I will become more mature,
I will become a young lady but I will never ever forget my first love.
The man to whom I owe my life- My dad.
One fine day, I will move out, I will be away from your watchful
eyes but no matter where I go, I will always hold you close.
You are the man who helped me fly, thought me how to tackle with
challenges and inspired me to be the person and best daughter I am
today.
He is the man who made me learn how to be strong and deal with
situations in life.
He helped me see how beautiful this world really can be.
You weren’t and still aren’t a hero, known by the world.
But you are a hero known by your little girl.
You are my best friend as I know you will never let me down and
never EVER let me hit the ground even if I fall down. You are the
only man who will never break my heart, I am certain of that!
If I could write a story on you, it would be the greatest ever told
Of a kind and loving father who has a heart of gold.
I could write a million pages but still be unable to say how
unconditionally I love you and your sweet presence in my life.
You grabbed to my heart papa and you filled it with your
wholehearted love. The bond we both share is just unexplainable
and there is a special role you play.
Thank you so much for giving me everything I asked for and
supporting me through my thick and thin.



2 comments:

  1. Very beautifully described the bond between a child and father. Clearly says that the Father Is the First Hero of any child.

    ReplyDelete

The Trio

  In the bustling campus of GRIET, three young women embarked on a journey that would shape their lives forever.  Their names were Manogna, ...