Sunday, May 30, 2021

Realization

 Self- realization must be a synonym for life itself. 
Your own self- realization is the greatest service you can provide to the world. 
You have to grow from the inside out. No-one can teach you, no-one can help you grow. There is no other teacher but your own soul. 
What others feel about you is not important until it coincides with what you feel about yourself and realize your worth. 
And once you realize your worth and start growing up, you need not prove it to anyone, you will eventually understand you don't need somebody else to fill/feel the brokenness inside your heart. Your heart has enough love to make you whole again. 
A fantastic realization will be the day you stand up for yourself, speak golden words of maturity and realize that you are unique in this world!


6 comments:

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...