Tuesday, December 8, 2020

A brother's love

When the time comes, he will stand up for you and come to your rescue no matter where he is. 
This is exactly what I learnt about the beautiful bond that we share brotherhood. 
The best part of a brother is he knows you in and out, he knows your tantrums,but he still cares for you and loves you for who you are, he always judges you and makes fun of you but never let's others judge you!!
He always smiled and was happy for all my successes more than I myself was. 
A brother from another mother is hard to find, he has been both naughty and kind,came to my rescue every second and protected me from evil eyes. 
Life has been a cake walk with your company,I feel no stress and I know that I always have a shoulder to cry uopn and a hand to wipe my tears. 
Thank you ever so much for always supporting and guiding me. 
Brother and sister,together as friends, ready to face anything and everthing that life sendsπŸ’•πŸ’“!!

9 comments:

The Trio

  In the bustling campus of GRIET, three young women embarked on a journey that would shape their lives forever.  Their names were Manogna, ...