Tuesday, August 11, 2020

TEACHERS- THE BUILDING BLOCKS OF AN INDIVIDUAL'S LIFE

A heart filled with love, 

a mind filled with knowledge,

love which is pure and of good thoughts.

A face with a beautiful smile,

which makes others smile,

they are all stars,

and their hardwork is worth it and will make every individuals life a fruitful and a cheerful one. 

Their encouragement and support makes the individual grow in every possible way.

A voice that is filled with tenderness,

a voice which is strong and endearing.

An open book filled with splendid thoughts and alot of knowledge.

Each one of us is very lucky to have such spectacular people in each one of our lives. ☺☺

I would like to thank each one of them for making me the person I am today and making many other lives fabulous!! 👏💕

5 comments:

  1. This couldn't be far from the truth.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, manogna your feelings towards teachers is absolute, if the teacher doesn't have tolerance, patience our world don't have any change. And our life pasts at neolithic age

    ReplyDelete

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...