Thursday, July 2, 2020

THE LAUGHTER OF ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL FRIEND OF MINE

Always find a reason to laugh. It may not add years to your life but it will definitely add life to your years .
Laughter is the sound of the soul dancing and the heart swinging. 
This person means the universe to me and her laughter means more than that. 
Her laughter is mine too, it is the most joyful laughter I have seen till date.
If she laughs, it is the best medicine to alter my mood and it also alters the complete mood of the surroundings. 
It makes me feel extremely good and everybody around her has postive vibes. 
A good hearty laugh everyday relieves her from stress and when she is relieved from stress, I am too and that is pretty obvious as she is my second half.
The good feeling that all of us get during laughter remains with us itself even when we stop laughing. 
Her laughter is so lively that even a person who is dissappointed will laugh automatically, she is happy making others happy around her too, not everyone is capable of that and this is one of the qualities that I admire in her.
Her laughter is so kind just like her and it sounds soothing like a bird's melodious song early in the morning.
Her laughter just kills me, it is as precious as money to me. 
Those glowing eyes, sparkling teeth and that beautiful face just make my day. 
Laugh until your stomach hurts and a little more than that. Remember that a day without laughter does not exist and it is a day wasted. It is the best excercise to rejuvenate your body and erase the toxicity in life. 

3 comments:

  1. Nice to read about laughter and lucky to have such friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all need that one friend in life...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Sunanda and suhas , I agree with both of your points

    ReplyDelete

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...