Friday, December 29, 2023

It's the little things.

It's the little things that matter the most. 
The key to being happy is not to achieve great things, it is to value, respect and appreciate small gestures.
Little things build connections among us, they create memories - they are the moments we often remember most vividly. 
It could be a funny joke shared with friends, a hug from a loved one when you feel low, a beautiful sunset, the way a remembers everything about you (even the things you forgot about yourself-they know you better than you know yourself).
Everything in life is made of million little things. 
Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...