Monday, December 4, 2023

Fake Friends vs True Friends

 Fake friends (FF) never ask for food whereas True friends (TF) are the reason you have no food left.
TF are the reason you eat more,they feed you when you don't feel like eating. FF leave you alone- they don't care if you had your food or not.
FF have never seen you cry. TF cry with you and finally, you end up making each other feel better and laughing your hearts out.
FF are jealous when you spend time with other friends. TF feel happy when you make new friends and open up. They are never jealous.
FF just know about you, but your TF can write a book about you.
FF make fun of your flaws whereas TF love you for your flaws and for who you are.
FF are around for a while.TF are for life.
FF say, "Love You", but they don't mean it. The "I" before "Love You" matters a lot.
TF say, "I Love You" and it's from the heart.
FF believe you when you say, "I am fine". TF know that there's a lot behind that "I am fine" and ask you to speak up.
"FF are like shadows: always near you at your brightest moments and nowhere to be seen at your darkest hour. 
TF are like stars, always following your footsteps, you don't always see them, but they secretly help, take care of you and have an eye for sure."
Thankful for all the true ones in my life.Bhas itna hi kehna💕!!

2 comments:

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...