Wednesday, November 1, 2023

I AM SO PROUD OF YOU !

 I am so proud of you!
I am proud of the person you are becoming.
I noticed your accomplishments and seen the things you have done. 
I have seen all the phases you passed to come back stronger. 
It's my responsibility to continue telling you the do's and don'ts. 
There will be times I will scold you and nag at you but don't take that to heart and never give up on your stride meri yaar. 
You are being so daring each and every day and becoming stronger too. 
I hope you know how amazing you are - if you don't, see through my eyes and look into my heart. 
You deserve to be happy and jovial.
You have won even before you started striving hard. 
Keep the spirit up!
I am always there to support,encourage,love and be proud of you.




5 comments:

  1. this is soooo niceee it touched my heart. please continue to make content like this. and all the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) .. this comment made my day and warmed my heart . Will surely continue to make content like this ..

      Delete
  2. It got me emotional,I need more

    ReplyDelete

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...