Friday, October 6, 2023

Those Were The Days

 In the memories of an old album , we have hidden those days . 
Like we save pennies in the piggy bank , we have saved those days.
Those were the days we could be naughty, mischievious and play tantrums as kids . 
We could borrow anything from our friends , talk to anyone , not mind what we are talking , etc . 
Not gonna lie , those were actually the days which hold a special place in our hearts ( our childhood , our school days , inter days , etc .) .
Those silly tantrums and that pagalpan in school were 😍 .. 
Woh din bhi kya din the sachi mai yaar . 
Kya din the !!
💚☺ ... 

1 comment:

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...