Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Time

 It keeps moving and passing by without making a sound of "tick tock".
What happened today is a memory tomorrow. 
Manage it or march with it but understand its code for sure. 
Before this second melts away , 
I want to spend my life and all the moments. 
Hands of the clock ,  
Why rush headlong?
Stop your tick tock. 
Oh my dear precious time , give us a chance to cherish all the beautiful moments and memories once again. Let us go back in time. 
Time is your precious gift as you only have a limited , set amount of it. 
The best gift you can give someone is your time. 
Time is free but it's priceless. 
You can't own it , but you can use it. 
You can't keep it but you can spend it. 
Once you have lost it , you can never get it back. 
So , use your time wisely and give it to the right people. 
Make the most of each moment as the clock keeps ticking , it will never stop for us or if we ask it to stop. 

 

2 comments:

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...