Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Fruits

 Let's eat colorful fruits to prevent health issues and to remain happy. 
Each fruit we eat has its own benefits. 
Pineapples help digest food and build strong bones, grapes improve the levels of nitric oxide in the bloodstream and help reduce blood clots. 
The natural oil in oranges helps you look forever young, keeps the skin fresh and glowing. As we all know, an apple a day keeps the doctor away. Peaches are rich in flouride and iron, Watermelon helps control your heart rate. Strawberries can potentially fight against aging. 
Bananas give you strength and energy. Blueberries are great sources to protect your heart. Kiwis increase bone mass and mangos protect against several kinds of cancers in the body. 
A fruit a day keeps illnesses away. So, eat healthy and stay healthy. 
Personally, I am an avid lover of fruits, my diet mostly comprises of different kinds of fruits. Sometimes, I have a fruit even on an empty stomach. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...