Sunday, March 14, 2021

MY AUNT(MY SECOND MOTHER)

 Only you can give me hugs just like my mom. 
Only you can touch my heart like my sisters and mom do. 
Only you can keep my secrets just like my sister and only you can share love like my friends and like no other. 
You are an incredible woman. I have always looked upto you and am so thankful for your sweet presence in my life. 
When I count my blessings, I am always certain to include you my dear aunt!! 
You fill my life with beauty and I don't know where I would be without you. 
Calling an aunt MOM is so satisfying because she is no less than your mother and considers you as one of her daughter's/ son's. 
A- Awesome,Astounding and a loving soul. 
U- Ultimate
N- Natural
T- Talented and Tender. 
An aunt has ears that always are ready to listen, arms that hug and hold, a love that's never-ending and a heart made of gold so tender and amazing. 
An aunt may not have carried me for 9 months but I assure you that she is ready to spend the rest of her life loving, protecting me and doing whatever she needs to make me happy and content. 
An aunt is a special person who makes life even more funnier and awesome!!



3 comments:

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...