Sunday, March 21, 2021

A Friend's Hurt

 I tried my best not to hurt my best friend in anyways but my best friend hurt me in everyway possible. 
The most dissappointing part is when you thought the person who will never hurt you has hurt you in many possible ways. 
The wound stays in the heart forever but with you my best friend: Forgiveness is the key so that we can prove to everybody that nothing can EVER separate us. 
The weak can never forgive, forgiveness is the attribute of the strong and the thread between us is definitely strong. 
You hurt, I forgive as I care and don't want tears roll down your cheeks. 
When a deep injury is done to me by you, I am dissappointed but I heal if I forgive you. 
Not only myself, "WE" heal together if we understand and trust one another in every situation. 

 

2 comments:

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...