Wednesday, July 22, 2020

ACHIEVEMENT

It is astonishing if you do anything you please,
As the happiness of success stays with you forever and the key to open your heart and make it swing lies with you!!
Your abilities can  always make you stand out, but it is your character that will keep you there. 
Every day,second,minute and moment has a hidden present, discover and explore to find it. 
Life is your canvas, no-one can paint it except you. 
So, gear yourselves up to face the challenges of life and to step onto your next milestone!!
It's time for each one of us to
 UNLOCK OUR POTENTIAL AND SHOW THE WORLD WHAT WE ARE CAPABLE OF!!

4 comments:

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...