Tuesday, April 7, 2020

THE JOURNEY OF LIFE WITH A BEST FRIEND

Life is full of up's and down's,
In those problems, we have people who make us laugh and smile.
Those people are given a beautiful name called best friends..❤
They make us have a beautiful smile in our most horrible times, they lift us when we fall down.  
They are always loving, truthful and honest. The best part about them, is that they have left amazing memories behind which will be treasured in my heart forever and ever..
I really thank GOD so much for creating such incredible people called best friends..💜

5 comments:

  1. Friends are Forever
    Friends build Positive Force
    Friends are Lifetime Feast
    Friends twist fist first to protect

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent, Manogjna. Keep writing

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh! that is a sweet gesture uncle, thank you so much for adding few more lines on friendship and I will definitely keep writing with your blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Manu you are morethan a friend....live you bangaram.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...