Thursday, March 12, 2020

a mesmerising poem on love

Love should be of care,
which should not be rare.
It should be of thoughts, 
which cannot be bought.
It should be colourful,
which makes us soulful.
It should be of sharing,
which will create daring.
It should be of trust,
which should never burst.
It should not have any fears,
And should last for years together.
It should be of togetherness,
which should not be less.
It should be like a never- ending dream,
which should be sweeter than ice- creamπŸ˜‹.

5 comments:

  1. Love this littile poem dear, stay happy always ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fantastic. Huge round of applause with love πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you darling...what more I can say about love

    ReplyDelete

Pearls of Wisdom

When alphabets were aliens to me,  You were there.  When I was new to writing,  You held my hand.  The manners with which I speak today, the...